Thread: Curious about Top Ideas

Curious about Top Ideas

I’m curious; I’ve been lurking through the threads for Tops/Clothing, and I’ve been seeing silicone scale tops, fabric tops, pasties, shell tops.

Has anyone used coconuts, fake or otherwise? They’re conviently boob shaped.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsinger View Post
    I’m curious; I’ve been lurking through the threads for Tops/Clothing, and I’ve been seeing silicone scale tops, fabric tops, pasties, shell tops.

Has anyone used coconuts, fake or otherwise? They’re conviently boob shaped.
    The thing with coconuts and other objects with a fixed shape is that, only very very few select individuals can fit into such things comfortably. Its no point wearing coconuts, if it only fits onto a small part of one's boobies. One swish and it'll fall off!
    Formerly known as ireneho

If I ever get lucky enough to acquire Finfolk's Lilikoi fabric tail, I am going to make a matching coconut top. I have already checked out real coconuts, and fake ones, too. Like Jaffa says, the shape of coconuts can be an issue. I think using a fake carnival coconut bra as a base is going to work best for me.

And if it fails, oh well. Fake and real coconuts are super cheap so it's definitely worth a try.
    Last edited by MermaidLiara; 02-28-2019 at 10:14 AM.

I chuckled, because that is such a good idea! I have no clue why I've never seen a mermaid do that before or why it's not more popular!

Junior Member Pod of The South Nixie Noele's Avatar
    It'd be fun to pair some coconuts with maybe a grass skirt over a tail! lol Might have to try this...
    I have loved the stars too fondly,
    To be fearful of the Night.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod
    I believe i saw somewhere they pop up or off from drag while swimming but don't quote me on that. Could be why?
    -Siren Gita
    Blue ocean "siren"
    -rulesNazi

User formerly known as derBears