He right. Staying silence even on the good side gets no where and can actually get the good person in trouble. Believe, I know first hand. I also know this isn't my battle. History only repeats itself when people refuse to make changes. At this time point, I still seen no one offer their time to help Swimtail make tails and get paid after so it's not like there are options. People are protective of their time and some don't want to take the chance. My friend has a betta tail and it's amazing so I want them to recover. However people shouldn't stop giving their opinions either because issues can't be fixed if people aren't given the chance to view things from both sides. All we can do is hope this has a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by MerWrangler Sean View Post
It is not anyone's fault but Swimtails here. #1 They used art without respecting the artist, There was no agreement to use the art and therefore all claims of 30 days are invalid. #2 They refused to settle the dispute on terms that were more than reasonable from the artist and cost significantly less than the negative press this Public Relations nightmare turned into. The artist had legal grounds to seek penalties, and was fair in contacting them and requesting some sort of agreement. #3 They threatened the artist. If someone threatens you, you don't stay silent, you go public. She went public, don't shame her for defending herself, I'm tired of people victim shaming in this community. Why is anyone coming it to the defense of a company that operates like this is beyond me...

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app