I have had a lot of experience with zazzle.com over the years and am more than happy to help anyone start their store! I will even donate a piece of art to get you started!

Its no interaction with customers once its setup. You just add patterns and art as you get/make them. You then put the designs onto clothes, cups, buttons, whatever (go look lol) and post up that item. Zazzle does the printing, sewing, selling, etc, and you get a small royalty.

It can add up fast if you have good art and marketing on social media. While it won't get you enough to get something crazy like a silicone tail but it should help to get you on your way to a great finfun, suntails, etc!

I do not want your personal info, i will pass it over to you when its time to add in your info

I need to update my store again as my old art there is now a bit embarrassing since I've gotten much better over the several years since i made it, but feel free to pm me if you want a link. I just had this idea so I'll be updating mine as it was all placeholder banners that never got updated. Oops! So you may catch changes if you visit over the next few days.

Let me know if you are interested! I only know zazzle but i also know there are several sites that do this same thing, such as cafe press.