Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are all my MN Merfolk at?

I work weekends and it's really rare that I get them off. It's open swim with the deep end of the pool roped off from the shallow end. The deepest part is 13ft. The pool has a schedule for each day of the week but I think it's mostly open swim from 12:30 to 6:30pm
    "Beware, Beware the Daughter of the Sea. Beware... Beware of ...Me"

Hello! I live in Saint Paul, I've just started mermaid life after years of wishing.
    I swim laps at Great River several times a week. They're cool with tails during lap swim or open swim. https://www.stpaul.gov/departments/p...ver-water-park
    The Facebook group is Minnesota Merfolk. So far I've only made it to one Sunday pod swim, but they were all super nice!

Quote Originally Posted by viveleweenie View Post
    Hello! I live in Saint Paul, I've just started mermaid life after years of wishing.
    I swim laps at Great River several times a week. They're cool with tails during lap swim or open swim. https://www.stpaul.gov/departments/p...ver-water-park
    The Facebook group is Minnesota Merfolk. So far I've only made it to one Sunday pod swim, but they were all super nice!
    I've had a change of the dates for my trip, wont be able to make it to the twin cities until the 2nd week of July. Would definitely love to make it to at least 1 Sunday Pod meet up. :3

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

I'm also in the Minnesota Merfolk Facebook group! I'm looking forward to many more meets 😁 I'm hoping to have my tail done and ready for debut by the next meet

Hello, everyone! I am new here. I have yet to get a tail. I am saving up, but I'm currently on a college salary, so it's proving difficult. I'm looking forward to eventually be able to meet up and swim with the MN pod!

Hello other MN merfolk! I live in the north metro. Just recently started my journey. Still waiting for my first tail to come in the mail. Currently only using a monofin at a community pool. Begged my husband to go to the pool with me when I finally get it, but that was a hard pass, lol.... Hoping to have the courage to use it soon in public once I get it!