Thread: Hey, New Mer :)

Hey, New Mer :)

Hey, I'm new to this site.
    I been into mermaiding since I was in early middle school but i didn't actually start mermaiding big until summer last year. I have three fin fun tails but hope to have a silicone mermaid tail from Mernation in the next few years soon.

I'm a mermaid/siren of the great lakes in Northern Michigan. (I do have a pod group that I made on facebook for northern michigan and UP mers).

I am a mermaid with Learning Disabilities and Auditory Processing Disorder (also known as Sensory Processing Disorder). I also have a rare allergy called Solar Urticaria aka allergy to direct sunlight so I always wear sunscreen even when I'm not out swimming (thats why im so light skinned and never tan). Being a mermaid, I like to show my differences.

I'm into writing, video games such as World of Warcraft, and I enjoy video making. I don't really know what else to say so yeah...

Welcome! I grew up in the UP! Where do you guys have pod meet ups? I'd love to know in case I find myself back up there.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLillianna View Post
    Welcome! I grew up in the UP! Where do you guys have pod meet ups? I'd love to know in case I find myself back up there.

I havent had any meet ups yet. But Itd be at the beach in boyne city, walloon lake, and pool in east jordan Im kinda waiting till the group is more active and such

That's awesome! I'm a little far away from upper lower Michigan, but if I'm every in the area I'd definitely be down for a swim!

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLillianna View Post
    That's awesome! I'm a little far away from upper lower Michigan, but if I'm every in the area I'd definitely be down for a swim!

Awesome