Thread: Needing a few suggestions for an armband

Needing a few suggestions for an armband

So I recently took a trip to Alexander springs over the weekend and got to meet some amazing people, one problem though, I got way too cold.
    Something weird about me is I have an extra spleen on my left arm, despite this I've never had any problems going into pools or even the gulf when i can but this time was different. I noticed that every time my left arm was under water I got cold so quickly I could barely stay in past twenty minutes at a time. This really upset me because normally I could be in an hour at a time and be fine. But due to this experience I decided to post to the forum and see what you guys suggest as a way to cover it. I have been thinking of customizing a brace or making a neoprene sleeve but I'm not sure.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod
    Did you mean splint?

Neoprene is warm so that could be a good idea!
    -Siren Gita
    Blue ocean "siren"
    -rulesNazi

User formerly known as derBears

Possibly, I'm not entirely sure what to get really. I was worried I might not be able to find one that covers since its right below my elbow, I'll look into those though.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Get a flesh colored one, and then you can decorate it with netting, scales, fishing lures, seaweed etc.
    Formerly known as ireneho

That's a great idea Jaffa, hopefully I can find some I've tried ebay but I only found black so far.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Try a chemist? Umm... Pharmacy?
    Formerly known as ireneho

Worst casinario you may have to look up a quick sewing tutorial buy some neoprene online buy some sewing stuff and do it yourself. That is just a last resort but if it comes to that i would suggest just sewing a very loose tube then alter it to fit snug on your arm.