Thread: Tail lost in mail...

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar

Tail lost in mail...

Has anyone lost their tail in the mail? USPS is sooo unreliable but since they got my Suntails here with no issue twice I figured, oh yeah let's try again(with a different maker). Now my mail is marked delivered yet I have no tail. Don't worry, this isn't the first time I have lost something so I've tried all the 'advice' to find it. I figured I'm doomed at this point unless it shows up soon or usps 'finds' it.
    Last edited by Trade Winds; 03-11-2019 at 01:20 PM.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod
    Usps steals, destroys, and regularly gives my mail and packages to random neighbors. I hope you get it :/
    -Siren Gita
    Blue ocean "siren"
    -rulesNazi

User formerly known as derBears

Yeah ever since a couple of years back Usps has just gotten worse. If I get anything I go through ups if I can.

If it had tracking and/or was insured, go to the local post office with your documentation and tell the supervisor that you want to speak to the mail carrier who supposedly delivered it.

Quote Originally Posted by tealmermaid View Post
    If it had tracking and/or was insured, go to the local post office with your documentation and tell the supervisor that you want to speak to the mail carrier who supposedly delivered it.
    I caught our mailman the next day and he has no idea. Sometimes when this crap happens it shows up for me days later.

Usps is not likely to be helpful. If it's lost it's lost or maybe it got misdelivered or stolen. At least whoever doesn't return it is disappointed by a tail they can't use.

Keep us updated, sending energy your way. There's nothing worse then a package theif or getting a package lost.
    With the turning of the moon, your package will be with you soon!

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using MerNetwork mobile app

I've been hoping when I come home from work it will be here, and it isn't. The only solution is to boycott getting packages thru usps.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    For future packages, can you have it sent to the post office instead of your home? That way, only you will be picking up the parcel and not some lazy UPS person.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    For future packages, can you have it sent to the post office instead of your home? That way, only you will be picking up the parcel and not some lazy UPS person.
    It isn't worth it. Usually I ship to my work unless I think the package will get here on the weekend, which is when I ship to home. That's what I did this time, and now it's gone. Altho the post office has lost stuff going to my work too. So my only solution is use ups or fedex to my work since I can reasonably trust them.

It hasn't appeared but the seller is sending me a new one