Thread: Let's workout together!?

Let's workout together!?

I have started to write this topic for a while and have had a hard time putting my thoughts into words.

I'm a curvy plus sized mermaid who had her first guppy a year ago and is looking for a workout/accountability buddy! (Or buddies)

I was thinking of starting a discord server where we could all get together and document:

Progress
    Work out routines
    Diet and Healthy eating

And plenty of other things. Just kinda a place where we could get together and kinda be an encouraging push... (cause I know I need one!)

It's just a thought! Let me know how you guys feel and maybe we can figure out something that works.

OR! If there is already something like this around here, please let me know! I'm definitely ready to get into a more healthier lifestyle for myself and my guppy!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Follow Mer-Elf On Twitter
    My advice from training would be too look up you body’s measurements and what not and look up those that you would like to get down to. Once you have your goals set, study the workouts that would best help you get there. The diet can wit a bit as it can be demanding on the wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    There is a mermaid workout group on Facebook. I don’t remember the name of it as I have no need to exercise due to being very underweight.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I've definitely started looking at workouts to help pinpoint my problem regions, and I know not to set a crazy weight loss goal.
    My problem is staying on top of actually working out. Normally I have my husband here to push me to get up and do my workout, but since he is deployed I just find myself putting the baby to sleep and catching a bit of relaxing time before bed.
    Accountability is not my strong suit. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    There is a mermaid workout group on Facebook. I don’t remember the name of it as I have no need to exercise due to being very underweight.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    Working out is good for the cardiovascular system and building muscle density. NOT working out actually leads to entropy and can make you more prone to injury.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

That is good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    Working out is good for the cardiovascular system and building muscle density. NOT working out actually leads to entropy and can make you more prone to injury.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Thank you!