Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finfolk Fabric Tail Wear and tear?

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Do you have any pictures of the holes? "Where the small fins connect to the dorsal" sounds like the upper fins of the Nymph fluke. Are you saying the holes are right by your ankles? Or underneath the fins?

Junior Member Pod of Cali Morgana1999's Avatar

Follow Morgana1999 on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer Coralia View Post
    Do you have any pictures of the holes? "Where the small fins connect to the dorsal" sounds like the upper fins of the Nymph fluke. Are you saying the holes are right by your ankles? Or underneath the fins?
    It is the Nymph fluke! I counter remember what it was called at first. It is right underneath the fins. For some reason it won’t let me put up photos of it, but I’ll figure that out.

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgana1999 View Post
    It is the Nymph fluke! I counter remember what it was called at first. It is right underneath the fins. For some reason it won’t let me put up photos of it, but I’ll figure that out.
    Okay I think I know where you're talking about. And I think the site got rid of photos to save storage space. If you can attach a link, that could work.

It sounds like either the vinyl, the monofin, or both are causing friction and that's what caused the holes. It's a point where all three meet so its a potential hotspot for holes. What monofin do you use?

The same time happened to me in the same spot! It was the vinyl casing for me. I was trying to put it back in after a swim and whaddya know! It ripped my tail. I'm worried to try swimming in it again because I really don't want the hole to get any bigger..

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app