Thread: New to the Deep South Pod!

Smile New to the Deep South Pod!

Hello, I'm Mermaid Alexandrite. Just call me Alex if you want. I've been mermaiding since 2017, but I'm just now getting into the social media aspect of mermaiding. I've wanted to be a mermaid since.. forever, I think. I don't remember a time in my life when I wasn't into mermaids. Not to be otherkin or anything, but mermaids are such a big part of my identity that it's not even a hobby- it's me being me.

I spent most of my life completely unaware that mermaiding was an actual hobby, so you can imagine how amazing it was finding out I could make my dreams a reality. I found out about it through this video my mom sent me about someone professionally mermaiding, I think it might have been Linden. I've always been more of a fan of more relatable mermaids like Courtney/Vancouver Mermaid and Nerdmaid Faith, though.

Anyways, I think that's about it. Feel free to shoot me a message or reply, whatever you want to do.
    -Mermaid Alexandrite

Hi there! Also nice to see another Mer from the deep south! I'm currently in Southern MS waiting patiently for the warmer air to move in so I can finally hit the outdoor pools!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Let's hope it gets warm soon over there! Nice to meet you!
    -Mermaid Alexandrite

Lovely to meet you as well! Finally looking like we are heading in to warmer sunny weather!
    I just got a new finfun tail I cant wait to show off. Ahahah.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the mernetwork.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Welcome! I'm new, too, but from Alabama Nice to know that Georgia has a healthy community of mers!