Thread: Custom Tails for the Fantasea Too Monofin?

Question Custom Tails for the Fantasea Too Monofin?

I'm not sure where to put this topic, so I guess it's going in "other." So if I want the Fantasea Too, and I want a tail not made by the Mertailor, what shop do I go to? I'm looking for something like Vancouver Mermaid's shop with custom tail options and good customer service. Any suggestions?
    -Mermaid Alexandrite

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Nothing out there yet!

Courtney mermaid has one so big you get in touch she may do a custom one for it. I know on her online shop, she does them for the mahina, Linden and the Luna but no harm in asking

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by the.tattooed.mermaid78 View Post
    Courtney mermaid has one so big you get in touch she may do a custom one for it. I know on her online shop, she does them for the mahina, Linden and the Luna but no harm in asking

Her custom tails are sold out, and I'd really hate to bother her for something she doesn't normally do. Thanks though!
    -Mermaid Alexandrite

She puts that cos she only has a set number of slots for the year but if she can fit anymore on shell put them on. She does design them herself on the computer which takes a good bit of time, with colours design exactly what you want, sends the material to the printers, then sees it to your measurements herself c