Thread: Mermaid Linden monofin

Mermaid Linden monofin

Omg after waiting 2 weeks, being so excited and my anxiety going through the roof cos I was too eager to get it, I'm now the proud owner of the Linden monofin. I've seen so many great reviews on this monofin and wanted it badly. Mermaid swimming lessons start 27th April through to 20th of July so I'm super excited. Massive thanks to Courtney mermaid for inspiring me to just go do it. I've wanted to do this for a year now bus so many people have been teasing me over it. Stuff the bullies and the haters, I'm gonna do it my way.Name:  20190315_170154.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  114.1 KB

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Euro Pod MermanOliver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the.tattooed.mermaid78 View Post
    Omg after waiting 2 weeks, being so excited and my anxiety going through the roof cos I was too eager to get it, I'm now the proud owner of the Linden monofin. I've seen so many great reviews on this monofin and wanted it badly. Mermaid swimming lessons start 27th April through to 20th of July so I'm super excited. Massive thanks to Courtney mermaid for inspiring me to just go do it. I've wanted to do this for a year now bus so many people have been teasing me over it. Stuff the bullies and the haters, I'm gonna do it my way.Name:  20190315_170154.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  114.1 KB

Congratulations! But did I understand correctly, the mermaid course runs from 27th of April to 20th of July, so over a course of about three month? That sounds pretty thorough to me. How often a week do you train?

Sent from my H3311 using MerNetwork mobile app

Its every Saturday. I'd love it to be more but it's a start. Just need to find a private pool that will let me use it in now. O g swimming every day in my local pool but they dont allow fins of any kind