Thread: Incoming member problems

Senior Member Pod of The South MidsummerMermaid's Avatar

Incoming member problems

I'm trying to help a friend get in here but he doesn't know what to do about the registration questions. I'm also confused on what to do. Help??
    ***** I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living *****

Sometimes people get a glitch on mobile that doesn't show the registration questions, just the answer boxes. I haven't been able to figure out why this happens. I'd remove them, but they're the only reason we don't get insane amounts of spammers on here. (I tried everything else.) Best to register on a computer browser if they can. Otherwise, here are the questions, in order.

-What is the mythical creature with the upper body of a man and the lower body of a fish called? (Enter in all lower case letters.)
    -What is it that you swim in and drink? (Please answer in all lower case letters.)
    -If you collect a dozen conch shells, then throw two of them back into the ocean, how many shells do you have left? (Please enter numeric value.)

If they have further difficulties, they can use the contact link to contact me, or email at mernetwork@gmail.com

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

You can try the following answers:bubble shooter
    -What is the mythical creature with the upper body of a man and the lower body of a fish called? (Enter in all lower case letters.): merman
    -What is it that you swim in and drink? (Please answer in all lower case letters.): water
    -If you collect a dozen conch shells, then throw two of them back into the ocean, how many shells do you have left? (Please enter numeric value.): 10
    Last edited by Tekked; 02-29-2024 at 04:18 AM. Reason: imcomplete