Thread: Mermaid friendly pools in Washington?

Senior Member North Pacific Pod

Mermaid friendly pools in Washington?

I got the mel korum ymca to allow (adults only) strapless monofins but no skins or other types.

Anyone have good pools to visit that i will be able to visit with the tail skins and my linden monofin that's coming this week?

I'm trying to make my own skins but cant find anywhere i can test them so far!

Thanks, and id love to come swim with you if you want to mermaid together
    -Siren Gita
    Blue ocean "siren"
    -rulesNazi

User formerly known as derBears

Senior Member North Pacific Pod inanna's Avatar
    as far as i know there are some in seattle, there's a pod there that will do swim meets but i have no other info.
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch

Well, if any of you are in Washington, we have the Merfolk Pod of Seattle. But its open to all mers in the state. We meet up nearly every Sunday at the Bellevue Aquatic Center from 9 am-ish to 1 pm-ish. And in the facebook group or the discord we have we talk about the normal swims, as well as the bigger events.

The Bellevue pool is fine with all monofins and skins. We also go to the Bothel one(the saltwater pool), and they are also fine with monofins and skins.

Do you have a link to the discord?
    Quote Originally Posted by AthenaMichelle View Post
    Well, if any of you are in Washington, we have the Merfolk Pod of Seattle. But its open to all mers in the state. We meet up nearly every Sunday at the Bellevue Aquatic Center from 9 am-ish to 1 pm-ish. And in the facebook group or the discord we have we talk about the normal swims, as well as the bigger events.

The Bellevue pool is fine with all monofins and skins. We also go to the Bothel one(the saltwater pool), and they are also fine with monofins and skins.
    Sent from my moto g(6) play using MerNetwork mobile app

Junior Member North Pacific Pod
    Ooh! The Merfolk Pod of Seattle sounds so fun! DO you guys have a FB group or something?

Quote Originally Posted by HannahsAnime View Post
    Ooh! The Merfolk Pod of Seattle sounds so fun! DO you guys have a FB group or something?
    There’s the Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/294133687645382

There’s also a Discord chat group, too!

Get-togethers are sporadic this past year, but picking back up.