Thread: Tinkercast- Mermaid scale tights

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod ChibyNerieda's Avatar
    Add ChibyNerieda on Facebook

Tinkercast- Mermaid scale tights

OMG. So, I just ordered my first pair of mermaid scale tights from Tinkercast, etsy shop based in Germany, and I am so excited!! This pair is orginally for a wedding, its a cosplay wedding, but honestly I expect I'll wear them for 85 % of the summer.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    I want some cuffs or leggings from there. So you haven't received them yet, right?

Tinkercast- Mermaid scale tights

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Winds View Post
    I want some cuffs or leggings from there. So you haven't received them yet, right?
    No, they are made to order commissions. The expected time for them to be shipped is the 15th.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

I got a pair, and I have them, but have not tried them on yet. I haven't had a good excuse yet? But they are beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleEcho View Post
    I got a pair, and I have them, but have not tried them on yet. I haven't had a good excuse yet? But they are beautiful!
    WHY DO YOU NEED AN EXCUSE TO WEAR SUCH ART!?

Hahah. I'm kinda scared of ripping them? So I am waiting for a fun day where I can show them off and maybe get some cute insta pics. Just in case I rip them and can never wear them again. Cause it's just like, basic nylons that the scales are attached too.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleEcho View Post
    Hahah. I'm kinda scared of ripping them? So I am waiting for a fun day where I can show them off and maybe get some cute insta pics. Just in case I rip them and can never wear them again. Cause it's just like, basic nylons that the scales are attached too.
    Yea I feel. That’s honestly my biggest fear too. I know for a fact though I want more then one pair so 🤷🏻*♀️ and this pair is meant specifically for a cosplay so the scales are Ariel’s tail color theme which I love but still.

Legit! I got the Ariel green ones too, and my goal is to wear them to disneyland for a cute disney bound photo shoot with my adorkable apparel top!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid_Rain's Avatar
    Add Mermaid_Rain on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid_Rain's Youtube Channel
    I've been eyeballing them, but the potential for tearing has held me back. I'd be devastated if I ruined them