Thread: Anyone selling a finfolk mystic tail?

Anyone selling a finfolk mystic tail?

Hi all I'm looking for anyone selling a finfolk mystic tail the fabric ones with the individual resin scales with silicone flook in a size XL please. Name:  20190408_113342.jpg
Views: 882
Size:  59.3 KB

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    There is a girl in my province selling one. She has a a XL finfolk unicorn pink mythic tail for sale! I bought this for 1000$USD willing to let go for 800$USD. This is her FB page if you want to send her a message

Follow Mermaid Machhalee on Tumblr Visit Mermaid Machhalee's Youtube Channel
    I’m currently selling one and posted a listing here! Mine is the Nile Goddess Gold Tail, size L! It has a damaged zipper though, so I’ve reduced the price!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

The Earth is NOT some "dead thing" you can claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Machhalee View Post
    I’m currently selling one and posted a listing here! Mine is the Nile Goddess Gold Tail, size L! It has a damaged zipper though, so I’ve reduced the price!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    Available?

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    There is a girl in my province selling one. She has a a XL finfolk unicorn pink mythic tail for sale! I bought this for 1000$USD willing to let go for 800$USD. This is her FB page if you want to send her a message
    Could you tell me if the unicorn pink tail is still available? I couldn't find it on her FB page. xD