Thread: Selling silicone tail! Asking $800

Selling silicone tail! Asking $800

Hello mers! I’ve finally decided to let my blue and white tail go I’ve used it a couple times and it swims wonderfully! It is more blue in the back than the front. It is lined inside with neoprene, has holes at the end of the fluke for water drainage. Has a finnis monofin inside. I am a size 8-8.5 and it has room to slightly size up or down. the tail itself is too small for my hips and it’s just easier for me to sell it it had a couple holes from wear that I was able to just patch with silicone ( in pictures) and it has some peeling of the top layer in the front of the tail . The silicone itself is in good condition. I was actually hoping to repaint it but I was afraid I’d mess it up and never tried to it is a heavier tail , about 30lbs but you get great propulsion in the water! the pictures are from waist, hips, knees and ankles. I am 5’6 and it fit a bit snug on me( as my measurements are an inch or two bigger than the tail measurements) I am the second owner of this tail. The original owner& maker is Ashton @ ashton.designs.
    Feel free to reply/email me with any questions! I also have video of it in water but it’s not letting me post it here:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cheydub; 06-11-2019 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Price drop!*** $675

If you have any questions feel free to contact me !
    Pandabear0927@gmail.com

I'm kinda interested, Idk realistically but I do like it and if it fits maybe!

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by OrcaBait View Post
    I'm kinda interested, Idk realistically but I do like it and if it fits maybe!

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using MerNetwork mobile app
    I can answer any questions that you may have just let me know