Thread: Does anybody want tail designs

Does anybody want tail designs

I will tail do tail designs for free I do them digital designs comment if want

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Auquita

Omg I would love one! Been trying to come up with a cool design for a mernation tail!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Jade View Post
    Omg I would love one! Been trying to come up with a cool design for a mernation tail!
    Private message me for the colors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ove got the colours in mind for my first custom tail that will be made by me. From sewing, painting etc and sequins I'll be doing the lot, just not sure on design. I was gonna do from the top of the tail, black merging with purple, merging with pink, then top of the fluke orange merging with yellow. Then painting all of the scales myself in gold. What do you think?

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Let me remind u guys I posted on Instagram first though I only got it started last night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was doing my own anyhoo, it's just took me a couple of months to get everything I needed. I watched the Vancouver mermaid courtney's YouTube videos on how to make a tail, and went from there

Quote Originally Posted by the.tattooed.mermaid78 View Post
    I was doing my own anyhoo, it's just took me a couple of months to get everything I needed. I watched the Vancouver mermaid courtney's YouTube videos on how to make a tail, and went from there

Ah ok

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app