Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tail skin for my Mahina?

Junior Member Pod of Oceania Naiadele's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kalele View Post
    I'm looking for personal experience with finding a tail skin for a Mahina Merfin... anybody have any recommendations or oh no no's?

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    I have the MagicTail premium and would fully recommend that. I’ve got the blue lion fish colour which looks amazing underwater and I haven’t had any problems with it being see through. It doesn’t follow the exact shape of the mahina, it adds fabric on the side and dangling down bits that look really cool and flowy.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Member Pod of The South Mermaid Kalele's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiadele View Post
    I have the MagicTail premium and would fully recommend that. I’ve got the blue lion fish colour which looks amazing underwater and I haven’t had any problems with it being see through. It doesn’t follow the exact shape of the mahina, it adds fabric on the side and dangling down bits that look really cool and flowy.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    Whoo, thank you so much for your post! Looks like if I want one sooner than later I'll either be ordering from swimtails again or magic tails.

Yl'luria on YouTube has one the Caribbean pearl and has reviewed it. Looks really good. Magictail have a YouTube page too. I'm gonna have a look now lol

Junior Member Pod of Oceania
    I've seen some really beautiful tails from a group called Ladonna Mermaid Thailand but I don't know if they are legitness. Does anyone here know anyone who's bought a tail from them?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgella View Post
    I've seen some really beautiful tails from a group called Ladonna Mermaid Thailand but I don't know if they are legitness. Does anyone here know anyone who's bought a tail from them?
    I googled them and only see the cheap mermaid swimwear that you'd see on aliexpress
    https://www.ladonnamermaidth.com/category
    Formerly known as ireneho

Junior Member Pod of Oceania
    Their insta has all the tails, but I can't find any on the actual website either

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest MermaidCharis's Avatar
    Ladonna just came out with a catalog for all their tails. I messaged them for it and they responded pretty quick.

I have their 'Siren' and I'm not a fan of it for long swims or laps. The fluke is *huge* and the tails don't come with vinyl (had to make my own) so there's a lot of drag. I only have a finfun and finis foil though so a mahina might work well with such a big fluke?

I'm two years too late, but thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your LaDonna tail!
    I'm looking at their Kitsune tails because they are SO flowy. Sounds like the drag must be pretty intense though.