Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Anyone selling a tank?

  1. #1

    Anyone selling a tank?

    Hi Iím looking for a tank for a Renaissance Festival for the mermaids. Anyone selling?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    U could look up how to make one


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Auquita

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Auquita_123 View Post
    U could look up how to make one


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Idek where to start looking! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Junior Member MerMinnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    7
    Check a local pool supplier, they might know something. I also saw something in one of the facebook buy sell amd trade mermaid groups about a month or so posting a tank, idk if it got bought

    Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

  7. #7
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    772
    Quote Originally Posted by kawaii_kitten2 View Post
    Idek where to start looking! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would take tips from aquarists who keep 'monster fish'. I have seen people build their own aquariums for fish like sharks and pikes, so apply that idea to a mermaid.



  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Winds View Post
    I would take tips from aquarists who keep 'monster fish'. I have seen people build their own aquariums for fish like sharks and pikes, so apply that idea to a mermaid.
    I thatís a great idea!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •