Thread: Will a finfun tail skin fit my Linden monofin?

Will a finfun tail skin fit my Linden monofin?

Well my first lesson went great, I'm the only one doing the lessons too so I get 1-2-1 class. She had me using a hydra img foot cramp lol. Get my feet in the spar when I get in, but loved it. I need to find a tail skin to fit my Linden as they dont have them for me to use in my size. I'm looking at the Hawaiian sun one, I've put a pic of it. Thanks in advance.Name:  20190427_134427.jpg
Views: 974
Size:  46.8 KB

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    I'd be worried about the Linden's pointy tips tearing thru the tips, unless you can protect it. The silicone on the fabric tips are great but I wouldn't count on them completely. Mertailor has tails specifically for the Linden tho

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid_Rain's Avatar
    Add Mermaid_Rain on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid_Rain's Youtube Channel
    The Linden does technically fit, but since its larger than the Fin Fun fin it will stretch out and tear the fluke over time

I'm sorry that the Hydra gave you cramps. It's actually hands down my favorite fin so far because it's the only one that doesnt give me cramps hahaha!

It's strange isn't it but everyone's different I suppose lol. Rain I'd hurt anyway cos I have fibromyalgia but I deal the best I can with it. I've looked at the mermaid seamstress video on YouTube about the finfun skins with the Linden and she said the same about stretch. I wont be getting the finfun monofins anyhoo but really need a skin for it as the classes I go to dont have a skin big enough to fit me so I went ahead and bought it yay. Xx

Trade winds theres no spikey bits on the Linden. The outer corners are rubber but I'll reinforce the skin so it gets minimal damage

For the future, mertailor has tails specifically for the linden if this helps any, they are about the price as a fin fun limited edition

Yeah I do know this but for the purpose of the mermaid swimming lessons I'm doing right now I didnt want something expensive while I'm learning.

Junior Member Pod of The South
    It fit in mine ok - snug fit, but ok.

Can't speak to long term use though.

Name:  Tail.JPG
Views: 709
Size:  31.0 KB

Junior Member Pod of The South
    Quote Originally Posted by the.tattooed.mermaid78 View Post
    Oooo that's lush xx

Tankyu! ^.^

I absolutely love this tail, I got the rainbow/rainforest one.

Name:  Mermaidtail.JPG
Views: 757
Size:  85.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Colinde View Post
    Tankyu! ^.^

I absolutely love this tail, I got the rainbow/rainforest one.

Name:  Mermaidtail.JPG
Views: 757
Size:  85.0 KB
    Yeaaaasss that's fantastic xx

The short answer: Yes.

The long answer: Yes, and it looks pretty cool, but it's not designed for it and will probably wreak at least a little havoc on the thin fabric that Fin Fun skins are made out of.

See this shameless plug of a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWlxPmdyqbA&t=39s

And yes, I'm the unpopular opinion puffin about the Linden... I just wish it fit me like it seems to fit everyone else ;---;