Thread: Full Dragonskin Individual Scale Tail Commission $1500

Post Full Dragonskin Individual Scale Tail Commission $1500

Hello, everyone! I have gotten more experienced at tailmaking and am ready to offer custom commissions! I have been wanting to make another full silicone tail for a while and would love to bring someone's dream to life! I am offering such a low price because of my abilities and that I know how hard it is to afford a tail financially sometimes. The tail I made for myself with progress pictures is under the forum Making Seawing: My First Full Silicone Tail. Here's the link!
    https://mernetwork.com/index/showthr...-Silicone-Tail!

Please feel free to message if you are interested! I hope everyone has a great day!

Do you have a facebook or instagram?

Yes I do, but it is more personal and not for selling/making tails

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

I would love one! But sadly I don't have the money

The blue tail looks great, have you done any since then?

Yes, although I did work on it in collaboration with the owner of Purple Mermaid Studios. Here is the link to the youtube video of the tail------https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZoon0z_BbM

Still no bites! I would be willing to bring it down to $1000-a special deal for this summer! I just really want to bring another tail to life

I love how your tail looks and I would love to buy one but i dont have any money

I too am interested just do to health problems I have to save up for it.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Hello Shaylee, what are your payment options? what type of monofin does the fluke use? and will the fluke design be the same as yours?