Thread: Mermaid from California

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod Minxtal's Avatar

Mermaid from California

Hi there! I'm mermaid Kemi!~

I have loved mermaids ever since I was little, Disney's Little Mermaid one of my favorite movies right after the lion king. When I was seven I even tried to become a mermaid with a 'spell' I found online. Unfortunately it never worked. I've only been interested in this community for a couple of years now, but i've always loved swimming.

The tails spark my interest the most. I don't have any tails myself, however the whole world of movie magic and FX makeup have fascinated me for quite a while. As you can imagine I go all out for Halloween, trying to create more and more realistic (and gorey) characters. So, when I see a mermaid tail it absolutely fascinates me.

Feel free to say howdy

-Kemi

Hi Kemi, for me it was the movie splash. Just love the tails so much. I did look at mermaiding a year ago and as it's an expensive hobby I decided that if I was dead set on doing in a year or so time them I'd go for it, and I have. The tail I have my eye on at the moment is a finfolk productions mythic tail. I adore the fluke shape and the individual resin scales. They're bringing one out called Bermuda blue and I adore it xx

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Hey I am from Cali too! I live in Los Angeles. I came into being in time for The Little Mermaid and The Thirteenth Year to turn me into a mermaid for life! Nice to meet you!

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    Welcome! I'm also in California, Simi Valley area.
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Storm View Post
    Welcome! I'm also in California, Simi Valley area.
    Super nice to meet you! Your name is very cool!

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using MerNetwork mobile app