Hello Mer Network! Omgosh, i cant believe i let so much time go by before joining the network! My name is Trinity, and i am the owner of Aquariuz, a custom fabric tails shop. I specialize in realistic flukes, fins, and excellent fit. I have been a seamstress and designer for 25 years, so when my friend Tami introduced me to mermaiding 6 years ago, i immediately changed course with my business and focused primarily on fabric tails and mermaid inspired clothing design. I also own an arsenal of very heavy duty machines which has made it possible to create my own rigid plastic monofins which work really well! It has definitely been an adventure since i became a full fledged mermaid and tailmaker!
Im happy to see, just by browsing through some of the forums, that there are some real questions, and real answers being discussed here, and that there truly is more to the community than just the glamorous IG photo shots. Anyways, im happy to be here, and look forward to meeting new friends! I have also recently moved my business (and my home) to Santa Rosa, ca., so give me a shout if youre in the area!!
Best,
Trinity