Thread: Which wig?

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid_Rain's Avatar
    Add Mermaid_Rain on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid_Rain's Youtube Channel
    Oooh, tough call....I say pink since it's more of the accent color in the tail.

For me that just ups the mermaid factor lol.

Sweeeeet! I'm excited for ya!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    They’re both lovely, but I agree on the pink! I’d love to see your finished look!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

WIGS! Every wig I try just doesn't agree with my face. lol And I have so much hair that it's almost impossible to fit it all under a wig cap. But back to yours, yes I agree that the best decision was pink! Can't wait to see your finished look. I think I'm going to have to stick with my natural dark brown hair for my Mersona. So are you going for a light and happy mermaid Mersona or a darker slightly more sinister Siren Mersona?

I'm doing the tail I'm making, from the top of the tail black, purple, and bright pink then top of the fluke orange and bottom yellow. Doing the scales gold

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

AWESOME COLORS! I'm also in the process of getting together stuff for my Mersona to make it "official". I'm going in the darker slightly sinister Siren look. I have a teal blue beta fabric tail and an orange H20 looking Moon Mermaid fabric tail. So my colors are blue black and orange black depending which tail I wear that day. Will you be starting a Youtube channel?

I'm pretty nervous about starting mine. Not really a human person and same with body confidence. Plus I have no skill with human technology, but I'm hoping to give it a shot soon since I'm a fish outta water til the baby is born. I really wish they were more Youtube Mers.

There is quite a lot I found. Some have only a couple videos like but I keep stumbling on more. I dunno if I'm ready for the backlash I'll get lol

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

My favorite is the Magic Crafter aka Mermaid Phantom. I'm prolly gonna have the comments turned off for my channel. Then I don't have to deal with mean spirited humans.

I really like your posts. Thanks for this useful information

tunnel rush