Thread: Newbie in GA

Junior Member Pod of The South

Cool Newbie in GA

Hello all ~

I'm Colinde, from North Atlanta, Ga. I've idolized mermaids ever since I was about 4. The Little Mermaid (Disney & HCA versions) pretty much set the stage for my obsession.
    I spent my entire childhood in the water pretending I was a mermaid, and yet somehow did know actual mermaiding existed. In Feb 2018 I met some lovely ladies at Connooga in TN, who gave a talk on all things mermaid and were kind enough to let me try their monofins out. I was hooked. I spent a year waiting to be able to get my own fin & tail and this February I finally did! It's addictive and I want to swim more and more...

Glad to see you! I think we met at Connooga!

Most of the locals organize on Facebook, if you're on there look up the Atlantean sirens pod.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Junior Member Pod of The South
    Quote Originally Posted by LaenaMarsh View Post
    Glad to see you! I think we met at Connooga!

Most of the locals organize on Facebook, if you're on there look up the Atlantean sirens pod.
    Cool! Which one were you? (I do remember the different tails, lol. Faces? Not so much.)

Having trouble finding a pod page on FB. Do you have a link?

I'm sorry, I'm not a very active forum-er. I had the suntails island sunset and the mahina. Oh, and mascara that I found out mid swim wasn't waterproof.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Cool! We only live about an hour away if you live in North GA

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app