Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (No longer in business.) Merberry Custom Latex Tails

Wow, those tails are beautiful! I really love the shape of your flukes!

Beautiful tails, love the green one!

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Caidence's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Caidence's Youtube Channel
    Your Alex tails are making me rethink the decision of wanting a sequin tail. xD
    Formerly known as Mermaid Serinessa

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod lynsea's Avatar
    Will be ordering! Love your style and love your prices! Are you using ALEX or latex?

Quote Originally Posted by lynsea View Post
    Will be ordering! Love your style and love your prices! Are you using ALEX or latex?
    Hey you it's ALEX. Never let me down so far!

Junior Member Pod of the Southwest Mermaid Lohgan's Avatar
    Do you have any videos of you or customers swimming in your tails? If not, can you get some? I would really like to see how your tails work in the water. I would love to purchase one!

The splash looking one and the one that almost looks like an oil spill are absolutely gorgeous. amazing work.

Yes I can see the link. I've heard about people's tails who are made out of latex having the paint chip off after a while. I also know that you made a post a while back about paint never coming off, was that with the urethrane tails your trying out or something else? Will latex tear easily? How long will a latex tail last (assuming it is taken care of in best condition). Also, I now have 400/650 I need for my tail from you! So stoked, it's all I can talk about. Shipping to England would be $100 right? When we order do you want all costs up front or half and half?

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Arella's Avatar
    Follow Arella On Twitter Add Arella on Facebook
    The tails are quite beautiful!

These are gorgeous! I'm loving the flukes!
    ~Daughter of the Ocean, Princess of the Waves~
    Not really active, but always mermaidy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/FloridaMerfolk/

wow those are SOO different!

Could you do a custom fluke design? (: How much for shipping a tail to Florida?

Follow Sherl On Twitter
    Just discovered this thread, I am so late but am currently screaming my head off (internally LOL) as these tails are just too beautiful! If I ever order one, how much would it be to ship to Singapore?
    Always in need of Vitamin Sea!

I'm also wondering how long you anticipate the tails to last.

What type of ALEX do you use?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I think Merberry's tails look great, but I already see a lot of the issues with using Alex by following some of the mermaids who have the tails on FB. I had posted somewhere in another thread a girl with the Splash tail, and I could already see it going white it in some spots.
    When you use Alex, you get what you pay for, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because I don't think merberry over charges for what they produce. Honestly, an Alex tail can last a year if it's made out of neopRENE and it will still need touchups. By a year, it's usually time to overhaul the thing as most of us who have had Alex tails for extended periods of time can tell you. If it's made with neoPRIN (I don't believe merberry's are) then I suggest people don't waste their money. It'll last a swim and then it'll start stretching and falling apart.

I know. =\ I'm looking to find a tail that'll last at least 4 years of a lot of use (will be cared for properly) and i think I'll just save up for Raven, as I don't really know about latex. But I just love the Merberry tails. >_<

Wow I am very interested in buying one. Can you pick your scale design too?