Thread: Finfun Hawaiian tail

Finfun Hawaiian tail

Omg it came a week early, I'm so pleased and yes the Linden monofin goes in it lovely. Bit hard to get in at first but its hasn't lost any pattern due to stretching. Please excuse my face I have no makeup on or me hair done lolName:  20190502_102903.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  114.3 KBName:  20190502_095730.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  116.2 KB

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

OMGoodness it's so gorgeous! The scale design and colors are so realistic and vibrant. I wish Fin Fun did tail skins for the Mahina, cause I'd totally get one of their tails.

I'm making mine for the mahina. Getting it in the bath today to stretch the foot pockets a bit xx

Junior Member Pod of The South
    So beautiful

Are you going to cut the Mahina to fit the shape, or add more fabric?

No a separate tail for the mahina. Well I'm doing the tail for the Luna now. I got x4 yards of spacer fabric and if I did it for the mahina I'd have no fabric left for another one lol xx

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I know I've said many times not to put the Linden Monofin into a new Fin Fun because it'll warp the pattern.

... But I'm getting more and more convinced that it IS the right monofin to go into those tails!
    Formerly known as ireneho

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    I know I've said many times not to put the Linden Monofin into a new Fin Fun because it'll warp the pattern.

... But I'm getting more and more convinced that it IS the right monofin to go into those tails!
    I had to be a little careful putting it in but it fits great and theres no warping of the design either and it hasn't failed from being stretched either which is good.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    Have you swim in this tail yet? Is the yellow translucent (such as legs or tattos may be visible) or can you not see through it at all?

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk