Thread: Swimtails

Swimtails

Hey all! So new to mermaiding and looking into fabric tails and i read last year swimtails had some bad reviews and not so great customer service? Has anyone ordered recently and had good service? Any idea on how fast products take to be produced, shipped and delivered? Any good reviews of tails? Any help or tips is much appreciated!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    They're all bad reviews recently. You run the risk of losing your money or not getting your tail. Usually both. The customer service is pretty shonky. I'd say if you were going to spend that much money, you can get a much better tail from Mertailor or the Finfolk fabric tails.
    Formerly known as ireneho

I suggest finfun, mertailor or finfolk. I would not get anything from swimtails if I were you. But just my opinion. If you want to for sure get a tail from tehm, just be careful and proceed with caution.

BBB has a warning on them. people are still saying they have not gotten tails they ordered back in Oct. 2018 and they posted it in 3/2019 on the BBB site. Anyone post negitve stuff on FB ot IG it gets erased and they get banned (even if they have an order pending or owed money) advice RUN from them. go with the others mentioned above

Makes sense as to why they have so many specials on their site! Such a shame their designs are beautiful! I already ordered a tail from mertailor and ive been impatiently waiting for finfolk to release their new line

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Yeah just wait till the end of May for Finfolk to release their new summer tails.
    I'm one of the people who ordered from swimtails back in September of 2018 and have still not seen any refund from them. Waiting just a bit longer is better then losing $350+ dollars and having nothing to show for it.
    "Beware, Beware the Daughter of the Sea. Beware... Beware of ...Me"

I ordered a tail from them April 2019, it was the koi fish tail in their pro line, I got it about a month later. They seem to be responding to facebook messages. I took a risk with my tail as they don’t seem to have an option to pay with PayPal or anything like that. The tail I got is very good quality though if you are willing to take the risk

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork