Thread: Mermaid Resume?

Mermaid Resume?

I've heard a couple times about "mermaid resumes" that are basically for very specific
    water-related jobs. I assume mainly mermaiding or underwater acrobats.

I was just curious and thought it'd be fun to guess what sort of things would be on there
    like how long you can hold your breath, how fast you can swim, etc. etc. or maybe even
    post your own "mermaid resume" if you have one so we can all get an idea!

If not make one up! :'D
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

Things like what big jobs you've done, experience in swimming, any training you have (CPR, Diving Cert, etc.)

So for me it would go something like 7 years competitive swim training.
    50 meter breath hold
    (before they expired) CPR, First Aid, AED certified for adults, children and infants
    Aquatic entertainer (Mermaid) 1 year
    And a description of what I've done, so on and so forth.

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

Holy canoli Sirena you're super qualified lol

How many people have ever asked you for a resume like this? Or I assume you'd just
    show it off whenever you apply for a job like that xD
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

Well I'm glad you think so ^_^ I need to get re-certified for CPR, First Aid & AED. I want to become a certified lifeguard and become trained in scuba diving and free diving. The only time I was asked was when I applied to Alasea, but then it wasn't even a resume it was simply explaining my history and skills. If you are applying for something like the Dive bar or Weeki Wachi I can see why a mer-resume would b asked for but otherwise I don't really see why it would be asked for. At least not in the traditional sense of the term.

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

When I had a job like this, I couldn't afford to get a cup of coffee, but now everything is different because of the service https://resumewritinglab.com/ats-res...iting-service/ . I had been considering getting a job for a while, but I was unable to create a CV, thanks to my friend who suggested this service to me. Since I now work as a TV operator, I may travel as freely as I choose throughout the nation and the rest of the world.

Hey guys! Should I use resume builder? Thanks in advance!

Hi. I was asking the same question recently and was wondering if I should use a resume builder or if it was useless. In the end I decided to check it and used this Free Resume Builder https://www.gotresumebuilder.com/
    In the end, I was very surprised with the result, as with the help of this site, writing a good resume is now easier than ever.