Thread: Hi!! I'm super new and excited!!

Red face Hi!! I'm super new and excited!!

Hello beautiful merpeople!! I have been doing research on this mermaid stuff ans came across so many profiles ans things ans I am inspired ans mesmerized ��*♀️��*♀️��*♀️ I live in Arizona bbut I'm from new York and just wanted to meet some new people with the same interests because everyone I know thinks I am insane....I am obsessed with all things mermaid, waant to learn to swim like a mermaid!! I have a really high level of social anxiety ans messing people is extremely hard for me. Doing this is a true goal for me, I gave zero experience with swimming in s trail or anything... I live glitter ans sparkles. I started living mermaids a few years back when I died my hair brought red likr April and a little kid came up to me ans asked if I was the little mermaid. I had no self confidence at the time so hearing as little kids think of me as pretty ans a mermaid made me feel better. When im in an uncomfortable situation I just say im a mermaid to make my fear go away. It had been a way of coping with my life and anxiety. Hopefully I can meet some new people!!! Thanks for letting me join!!
    Last edited by Britnixox; 05-21-2019 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Added more info

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the Mernetwork

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Thank you 🧜*♀️🧜*♀️