Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: $500 Mernation Silicone Tail For Sale

  1. #1

    $500 Mernation Silicone Tail For Sale

    I have a Mernation Tail for Sale. I bought it used off of this site and I used it twice. I paid $1000 plus $100 shipping. It is great for an Ariel costume. The price is $500 and it cost $100 to ship.

    Measurements:

    Belly button-28
    Hip-33
    Upper thigh-29 1/2
    Knee-21
    Calf-19
    Bottom-15 1/2

    [IMG]/Users/jasminforssander/Desktop/Mermaid 2.pdf[/IMG]

    Here is a video link of the mermaid swimming that I bought it from.


    https://youtu.be/QxHnTCSUuBs
    <font color="#333333" style="caret-color: rgb(51, 51, 51); color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">

    Last edited by jasmin; 05-26-2019 at 01:10 PM.

  2. #2
    May I ask why you are selling it?
    And is it $100 plus anything else to have it shipped to the UK?

  3. #3
    I was going to do birthday parties but I never ended up doing it. Now I will be moving. I'm not sure how much it would costs to send to the UK. It is 36 pounds.
    Thanks,
    Jasmin

  4. #4
    Member Undisclosed Pod
    Union of Pods of the North
    Mermaid Tuwala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    St. Andrews by the Sea
    Posts
    89
    Where are you shipping from?

  5. #5
    I'm shipping it from Louisiana. I'm a teacher and will be traveling a lot this summer. I may be near you if you would like to see it in person.
    Jasmin

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
    I have a Mernation Tail for Sale. I bought it used off of this site and I used it twice. I paid $1000 plus $100 shipping. It is great for an Ariel costume. The price is $500 and it cost $100 to ship.

    Measurements:

    Belly button-28
    Hip-33
    Upper thigh-29 1/2
    Knee-21
    Calf-19
    Bottom-15 1/2

    [IMG]/Users/jasminforssander/Desktop/Mermaid 2.pdf[/IMG]

    Here is a video link of the mermaid swimming that I bought it from.


    https://youtu.be/QxHnTCSUuBs
    <font color="#333333" style="caret-color: rgb(51, 51, 51); color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">

    Is shipping calculated at the end? Depending on our location? Also can I have the measurements?



    Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

  7. #7
    Hi, yes the shipping is calculated in the end.
    Measurements:

    Belly button-28
    Hip-33
    Upper thigh-29 1/2
    Knee-21
    Calf-19
    Bottom-15 1/2

    What area do you live in? I will be traveling over Thanksgiving from Louisiana to Asheville NC. Are you on the way? Do you live in the south?
    Thanks, Jasmin

  8. #8
    Is this still available by any chance?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarwitch View Post
    Is this still available by any chance?
    Yes it is. Where do you live in Texas? If you were to buy it, I might be able to drive it there, depending on where you are.
    Thanks,
    Jasmin,

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
    Yes it is. Where do you live in Texas? If you were to buy it, I might be able to drive it there, depending on where you are.
    Thanks,
    Jasmin,
    Yes I do live in Texas, I live in San Antonio!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarwitch View Post
    Yes I do live in Texas, I live in San Antonio!
    If you were very interested in buying it, maybe we could meet in Houston. But only if you were serious, because I live 5 hours from Houston.

  12. #12
    Is this still available? What is the max hip measurement? And waist to ankle?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *formerly MerAriel*


  13. #13
    Wow sorry, I just got this message. Itís still available but Iím not sure of the max hip measurement. Iíll check the waist to ankle. If you live anywhere near me, I can bring it to you to try on.

  14. #14
    This tail is absolutely perfect and exactly what I've been looking for. Is it still available? If so, how much would it cost to ship to Florida?

  15. #15
    Hi Gigi,
    I still have it and I think it would be $50-$100 to ship it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •