Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $500 Mernation Silicone Tail For Sale

Sorry about the late reply. My emails keep going to my junk mail. I am planning to go to the Keys in a few weeks. I can stop in Miami and you can try it on. Unless you need it sooner.

that sounds fine.

Hi Gigi, I am going to Miami and the Keys next week. I wasn’t sure if you were still interested. My schedule is flexible. Would there be a good day to meet? I would appreciate meeting in a public place for safety.
    Thanks,
    Jasmin

Hi,
    Are you still interested? I didn't end up going to Florida. I could ship it.
    Thanks,
    Jasmin

Quote Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
    I have a Mernation Tail for Sale. I bought it used off of this site and I used it twice. I paid $1000 plus $100 shipping. It is great for an Ariel costume. The price is $300. Pick up from Houston only.

Measurements:

Belly button-28
    Hip-33
    Upper thigh-29 1/2
    Knee-21
    Calf-19
    Bottom-15 1/2

[IMG]/Users/jasminforssander/Desktop/Mermaid 2.pdf[/IMG]

Here is a video link of the mermaid swimming that I bought it from.

https://youtu.be/QxHnTCSUuBs
    <font color="#333333" style="caret-color: rgb(51, 51, 51); color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">

Pick up from Houston only

Hello sorry I stopped replying to the thread a while ago, but my mother was sick and I no longer had the money, but everything is fine now. Is the tail still available?

Hello is this tail still available? Willing to pay extra to get it shipped to me.

What shoe size is the fin Inside the fluke

Hi. Is this still for sale? I have someone in Houston who could pick it up for me.