Thread: Leaderfin?

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid_Rain's Avatar
    Add Mermaid_Rain on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid_Rain's Youtube Channel

Leaderfin?

Have any of you successfully used a leaderfin monofin in your silicone tail? Were there any challenges or modifications that needed to be made?

As of right now, it's what I'm saving up for since most of my swimming will be done on the ocean, but I'm also open to other suggestion ^_^

I have one (Hyper Pro) without a matching tail and it is worth the money as it feels like they produce the perfect fins.

If you want to put a fiber monofin into a tail, you may also look at waterways mermaid monofin which has a shape better fitting for tails - so in contrast to Leaderfins you may not be required to cut it by yourself if you want such a fluke shape.

PS: If you know a fabric tail my monofin fits into, just let me know - would like to have more power

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid_Rain's Avatar
    Add Mermaid_Rain on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid_Rain's Youtube Channel
    Nice to know, thank you! I've seen the Waterways mermaid fin, but I havent really been able to find much info on how it performs once it is actually in a tail. It has been a few months so I'll see if I can find anything new on it.