Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: NaNoWriMo thread about illnesses of mers

  1. #1
    Senior Member Euro Pod MermanOliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Germany, Lower Saxony
    Posts
    367

    NaNoWriMo thread about illnesses of mers

    Just came across a really interesting thread in the NaNoWriMo Facebook group: What diseases can a mermaid get?

    Maybe there is some inspiration in those answers?

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/NaNo...9977566255615/

    Sent from my H3311 using MerNetwork mobile app

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by MermanOliver View Post
    Just came across a really interesting thread in the NaNoWriMo Facebook group: What diseases can a mermaid get?

    Maybe there is some inspiration in those answers?

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/NaNo...9977566255615/

    Sent from my H3311 using MerNetwork mobile app
    That FB group is a closed group. Not public so the link is not visiable

  3. #3
    Senior Member Euro Pod MermanOliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Germany, Lower Saxony
    Posts
    367
    Oops, sorry... Is it of interest here anyhow? If so, I could see to do a short summary of different ideas. The discussion sounds interesting.

    Sent from my H3311 using MerNetwork mobile app

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MermanOliver View Post
    Oops, sorry... Is it of interest here anyhow? If so, I could see to do a short summary of different ideas. The discussion sounds interesting.

    Sent from my H3311 using MerNetwork mobile app
    actually if this is something you were looking into for writing a book or an Indy film I may be able to help you. (with my medical school background) but I also did not want to 1). gross out anyone out. #2) would need to know are we talking about our planet, that kind of thing. It may be more suitable for PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Euro Pod MermanOliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Germany, Lower Saxony
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermoviemedic View Post
    actually if this is something you were looking into for writing a book or an Indy film I may be able to help you. (with my medical school background) but I also did not want to 1). gross out anyone out. #2) would need to know are we talking about our planet, that kind of thing. It may be more suitable for PM.
    Thanks for the offer, but I am not (yet) looking for diseases for a story, the people in that facebook group are. And as there are quite a few writing mers here, I thought it would be a good resource to keep at hand. Sadly I forgot the group is a closed one, so posting the link didn't work.

    Furthermore, you are right, this would be more appropriate for PM, the risk of grossing everyone out is quite real, I am afraid...

    Thanks anyhow, and sorry for all the confusion.

    Sent from my H3311 using MerNetwork mobile app

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •