Thread: Super New Mermaid Here!

Super New Mermaid Here!

Hi Mernetwork!

I have always loved mermaids, fairies, magic- ever since I was a very little girl. I can remember a swim set I had of mermaid themed bi-fins, goggles, and hand webbing. I remember stumbling upon The Mertailor as a preteen, and hoping someday I would be able to swim as a 'real mermaid'.

A few weeks ago, I was browsing Amazon and came upon FinFun tails- I did not know that fabric mermaid tails were even a thing! I finally found this website and read reviews on a few tails. I am not an experienced swimmer, so for my first tail I chose the Mertailor Guppy with a Linden Monofin. Anxiously awaiting my first tail!

I don't have a mermaid name yet, so for now I will stick with my online nickname, Rainbow.

I am so excited to be a part of this community and hope you are all doing well!

Quote Originally Posted by therainbowaviator View Post
    Hi Mernetwork!

I have always loved mermaids, fairies, magic- ever since I was a very little girl. I can remember a swim set I had of mermaid themed bi-fins, goggles, and hand webbing. I remember stumbling upon The Mertailor as a preteen, and hoping someday I would be able to swim as a 'real mermaid'.

A few weeks ago, I was browsing Amazon and came upon FinFun tails- I did not know that fabric mermaid tails were even a thing! I finally found this website and read reviews on a few tails. I am not an experienced swimmer, so for my first tail I chose the Mertailor Guppy with a Linden Monofin. Anxiously awaiting my first tail!

I don't have a mermaid name yet, so for now I will stick with my online nickname, Rainbow.

I am so excited to be a part of this community and hope you are all doing well!
    Welcome!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the Mernetwork

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Member Euro Pod
    welcome!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes I've been learning so much from the site. I think my mermaid name, unless I think of a better one later, is Lily Pearl! Very excited to go swimming later today.