Thread: New Mermaid from MD

New Mermaid from MD

My name is Mermaid Medley, and I wanted to introduce myself.

I am a new mermaid from MD and currently have no friends who are merfolk. I joined this site hoping to find other merfolk who live near me, and possibly become friends with them.
    I have always loved the water, and felt pulled towards the ocean. It wasn't until I learned that professional mermaids exist that I realized where I wanted to be. So I bought a tail, and I've never felt more at home in my body! I feel like I have discovered a new part of myself, and I can't wait to explore!
    I have always felt drawn to picking up shiny objects, collecting seashells, and other odds and ends and this characteristic is actually how I found my mermaid name!
    My first (and only) tail is one that I purchased from FinFun, and its the Malaysian Mist Mermaid Tail. I am hoping that I can one day own the Moon Maiden Whimsy tail from Mertailor, it is beautiful and I love anything having to do with the moon.

I'd love to get to know some of you! How did you discover you wanted to be a mermaid? How long have you been mermaiding? Any tips for a newbie?

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the mernetwork. There has been an increase with mers from MD so you may find it easier to find mers in your area.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

That’s good to hear! I hope I can find some soon ^_^