Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: VT/NH/Upper NY mers?

VT/NH/Upper NY mers?

I've seen a few other threads asking about mers in CT/MA/ME/RI and I haven't really heard of many mers around VT/NH/Upper NY. Come to think of it, I have only heard of one mer in my state (VT) alone.

So, are any of you huddled up in your warm bathtubs in this cold wasteland?
    And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
    FurAffinity
    Fabric tail fund: 0$ of 60$

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    I grew up in Syracuse, NY, and am still up in that area quite often, although I'm in the NYC area now

Oh awesome I grew up here in Corinth, VT, where I reside right now. It's in central VT, but I'm 2 miles from NH every day. I don't get to travel over to NY very much, though I wish I could.
    And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
    FurAffinity

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    Don't worry, you're not missing much, haha. I might be visiting my aunt and uncle in Brownsville VT this spring, though, so maybe we can do a meetup, if you'd like

That'd be hella cool. I'm trying to get my best friend into mermaiding next month, because hopefully I'll have my Hydra by then ad my mother said she would take us to the aquatic center. (it's about 50 miles away- Not fun.)

Hopefully by springtime I'll have my neoprene tail all made and painted. Crossed fingers~!
    FurAffinity

I'm an upstate NY mer!
    Currently tail-less but I'll be making (or at least trying to make) my first fabric/neoprene tail(s) once I get home in June.

@Rinoa what part?
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Rochester, NY

Hopewell Junction, New York
    Mermaids&Anchors

@Rinoa ah wow that's really upstate lol. I lived in Albany for a few years.

@Spindrift yup :P the water doesn't really get "warm" ever unfortunately, but oh well
    not sure if there are any other mers that far upstate (on mernetwork or not)...

I think there might be some in Toronto or Montreal if you want to try the other way lol

I hadn't thought of that (oops :P )

Central NH, The water here usually isn't warm enough to swim in until 4th of July. I have a new fabric tail to try!
    H.P. Lovecraft “You fool, Warren is DEAD!”

I live in NYC Though I'm just now wanting to join fellow mers, pretty excited! Are there any meets in june or july?

Facebook
    Instagram
    Book Now!
    Love and Mer Kisses from Venilia

There's always a meetup for the coney island mermaid parade! That's June 20 I think. And I'm planning something for July on the mid hudson valley.

That sounds amazing! I'm hoping my tail arrives before the 20th, but I'm doubting it. I would definitely go to mid hudson valley! Sounds fun

Facebook
    Instagram
    Book Now!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Yes, the Coney Island Mermaid Parade is the 20th...I am probably going to be a judge this year!

I really hope my tail is done in time!! I would love to meet all of you!

Facebook
    Instagram
    Book Now!

I'll make a thread once we pick a date for the meetup :3 and you should come tail or no tail!