Thread: Wait time blues !!! An impatient mermaid!!!

Wait time blues !!! An impatient mermaid!!!

Ok so I’m feeling a little down even thow I know I prob shouldn’t be! So I ordered a lot of merstuff thinking it would be here by early June! And most of it still isn’t here!

So I ordered 2 silicone tops from fin folk these are the two I am most excited for! A stargaze for $405 and a kelpie for 456 both in Ursula major witch are kinda color shifting between blue and purple! Estimation from purchase date is a 12-16 weeks to ship! Bought on feb 23 with the mythic sale! I know mythics take priority! We are headed into week 18 this week! And I know things were delayed because of the wedding and mythics needing to come first! Just makes me kinda sad that tops are not being mentioned much and kinda on the back burner!

I also got a little box of love witch they said would be shipping in a couple of weeks! A couple of weeks ago! This one is not bothering me to much other than I am just really excited for it!

I placed a order from mermaid and mom on Jan 30th for a crown and shell top asked when I placed order with them if it could be done by early June and they said no problem! But then I think they got over worked with their gigs and different cons they have going! Got a message may 22 asking if they could wait till after the con they are doing in July to make my order! Yeah ok that’s cool! Just really want to have it here for fin fest at the end of August!

Just ordered a mertailor fantasea fin 3 with a whimsy skin! And there’s a 10 week wait time for that as well !!!

Just really feeling kinda blue that everything is takeing so long! I know that’s the price we pay for amazeing art work! But still do y’all know how it feels to be so ready for something to be in your hands and it feels like it’s takeing ages to get to you? Lol

Anyone else here waiting on the same things ???

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    I'm waiting on a Finfolk fabric tail the 'Olympia' and I'm itching for it to get to me.
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Yeah that sucks and I understand people wanting g to go to cons etc but come on, if theres back orders shouldnt that be the priority? I ordered my fin 3 and tail skin 5th June, however I'm getting it sent to the villa I'm staying at in Florida the begining of September as its gonna cost way too much to A. Have it sent to the UK and B. The import tax slap on it. I hate waiting g for things as in my older age I'm getting more impatient lol

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    Honestly, you get used to it. These are all small companies with extremely high demand. Try to maintain your zen and patience

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    It's life. You wait for something and stuff comes up and gets in the way. You can always message them but that could make them less motivated. Patience is what needed.

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    It's life. You wait for something and stuff comes up and gets in the way. You can always message them but that could make them less motivated. Patience is what needed.

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork
    Yeah but it’s hard! I just hope soon so much else is going wrong in my life that I could really use a pick me up!

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar

Wait time blues !!! An impatient mermaid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Yeah but it’s hard! I just hope soon so much else is going wrong in my life that I could really use a pick me up!

That comes down to your own decision on how you want to improve what wrong. I dropped quite of bit of friends including my high school best friend as I noticed their advice lead to toxic positivity. That was the solution to why I was down a lot last year. Sorry I cannot help you on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I ordered a Te-Fiti top in april 2018 and didn't get it until that December. Finfolk is slow.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    I ordered a Te-Fiti top in april 2018 and didn't get it until that December. Finfolk is slow.
    I understand what happened with the first batch of tefiti tops and really feel for y’all who ordered thows! But a lot has changed for them and they knocked out the last 2 or 3 rounds of tops! I was watching that before I made my purchase to make sure the could handle it again! I know they didn’t put anymore tops on the last sale cause they still need to work through their current back order of tops! Just wish they were at least saying something like ( hey y’all even thow we are doing sneak peaks of all the mythics we are knocking out we are also killin it on the tops to ) or to just mention the tops at all in anyway!