Thread: Fantasea Silicone Skins

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar

Fantasea Silicone Skins

Looking for reviews on these. There's only a few vids on youtube. I think this would be a good cheapo 'starter' for a mer who doesn't know if silicone is right for her or not. plus the ease of storing/cleaning compared to a standard silicone tail. Anyone have personal experience or can link to reviews? My biggest concern is how much of a gap there may be between the monofin and tailskin.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    From looking on the website, there is no gap. The monofin is snug inside of the tail.
    Formerly known as ireneho

I managed to find some videos showing a bit of a gap and you can see thru the hole. But honestly now that I have seen vids, it isn't a huge deal. Just got to decide if the green or blue will look better with my blue fin

I want to delete my account permanently, but there is no option for the same in my profile dashboard. So please check this issue and help me to delete this account.

Thanks!

I've been rewatching the vids available for these tails and...seems like with every hard kick, the back around the models' butts flaps open and their bottoms (looks like they are wearing black bikini bottoms) become super obvious. This is SUCH a turnoff and makes me think twice. Apparently this is common with silicone? I dislike the appearance of gap wraps so I'm not up for that option. Maybe I should stick to Mertailor whimsy skins.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

After a lot of thinking and digging around on the Facebook group I ordered the azure lime one yesterday

How about I update this

I got it in September.

It is SOOOOO hard to shove the monofin inside this. I got it in after much much struggle. Additionally this is NOT for tall people. Pay attention to the measurements. It was too short for me and I am 5'7. I ended up selling it. Never swam in it sadly.