Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Admin Winged Mermaid is not responding to my requests for account deletion...

Hi there, I'm a fill in Mod. I don't have full site capabilities but on the back end I can't see any evidence of a breach, and there's been no information provided us to V-Bulletin. Feel free to PM me any info of suspicious activity and I'll see if it's within my powers to issue a warning to community members.

There isn't the ability to delete members within my powers, but I may be able to remove your email if you'd like to PM me

Hi there, I'm a fill in Mod. I don't have full site capabilities but on the back end I can't see any evidence of a breach, and there's been no information provided us to V-Bulletin. Feel free to PM me any info of suspicious activity and I'll see if it's within my powers to issue a warning to community members.

There isn't the ability to delete members within my powers, but I may be able to remove your email if you'd like to PM me.

YOU volunteered your email the instant you signed up for this site, then a second email address when you created this other account that you are using to flood the forums.

I am attacking you for a better reason than your childish and immature forum flooding and comments about this site selling your personal info with no information proving that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delete my account View Post
    I never once voluntarily shared my email. It was used to sign up for an account and never listed publicly. Also why are you attacking me for requesting this site do a better job at protecting personal data? Get your priorities in check and understand this site was breached with no word from admins.
    Sent from my SM-N950U using MerNetwork mobile app

I have merged all the accounts, and closed this thread.

OP, please get in touch with your evidence of a breach so we can address it. If a warning needs to be sent I will send it. Thanks