Thread: oops.. wrong forum?

Smile oops.. wrong forum?

Get this, I'm studying for MB in college. I have been so since 2014. The thought never had crossed my mind, marine biology forum. And before i was here my english wasn't that great. However I've been here for some time now and i find it isnt so difficult. Anyways, I googled for an MB forum. 2 links were listed, one was a dead forum and the next, this place. Little did i know this was a "mermaid LARPER forum". What caught my eye was the activity. I wonder, is intelligent conversation possible in regards to the actual study of marine biology? Thanks, let me know.

From Turkey

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    we don't see it as larping, people are either swimming for fun or professional performers. It's it's own thing. "Mermaiding". While there's a little talk about marine biology on this forum it is mainly a costuming forum.

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    That's not a huge focus here, but there is some MB discussion. It certainly wouldn't hurt to have a MB floating around the forums; most of us might not be scientists, but a lot of us are very interested in water ecology and conservation. You might want to check out this section of the forum:

https://mernetwork.com/index/forumdi...s-of-Our-World