Thread: Hello Fellow Merfolk!

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod smollMerd's Avatar

Hello Fellow Merfolk!

Hello, I'm smollMerd (smollNerd but like, mermaid style), you can call me Jule! I'm an undergrad in college, work 2 jobs, and still find time to sit on my butt to play video games and watch TV. I'm from Southwest Virginia (right on the border of North Carolina) so I think that puts me in the Chesapeake Pod? I usually don't post much on forums but I really want to try to put an effort into posting here. I don't own a mermaid tail but when I was 10 I found a site selling custom ones and vowed to eventually have one. When I was 14 I tried making one out of a monofin and a pair of leggings but it didn't go so well. So now, after 12 years, I'm able to start saving up some money to be able to finally order a custom made silicone tail with all the bells and whistles (but hopefully I can get me a fabric one by the end of this summer to hold me over).

I'm really shy, but I promise I'm friendly! I'm always looking for new friends and gaming buddies, so hit me up if you wanna talk mermaids, TV, games, or anything else!

EDIT:
    I know I put this in the wrong spot, but I can't delete it for some reason, so I apologize!! I'll repost it in the intro threads and see about getting this one removed
    Last edited by smollMerd; 07-22-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Hello and welcome to mernetwork!

You should try a fabric tail before spending a lot on a silicone tail. Just saying

And for new friend, you can sign me up :P gaming is quite my vibe

Welcomeeee! Just out of curiosity, which tailmaker are you thinking about going with for your silicone tail?
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Senior Member Pod of Texas Kaila Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Kaila Mermaid On Twitter Add Kaila Mermaid on Facebook
    Follow Kaila Mermaid on Tumblr
    Welcome smolMerNerd! I’m down for gaming buddies! Which system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kaila Mermaid~

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Welcome! My grandparents used to live in neighboring Henry county!
    I'm down here in Greensboro where we have a wonderful facility for swimming in the Greensboro Aquatic Center!
    (Formerly known as Æolius)