Thread: Hello Fellow Merfolk!

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod smollMerd's Avatar

Hello Fellow Merfolk!

Hello, I'm smollMerd (smollNerd but like, mermaid style), you can call me Jule! I'm an undergrad in college, work 2 jobs, and still find time to sit on my butt to play video games and watch TV. I'm from Southwest Virginia (right on the border of North Carolina) so I think that puts me in the Chesapeake Pod? I usually don't post much on forums but I really want to try to put an effort into posting here. I don't own a mermaid tail but when I was 10 I found a site selling custom ones and vowed to eventually have one. When I was 14 I tried making one out of a monofin and a pair of leggings but it didn't go so well. So now, after 12 years, I'm able to start saving up some money to be able to finally order a custom made silicone tail with all the bells and whistles (but hopefully I can get me a fabric one by the end of this summer to hold me over).

I'm really shy, but I promise I'm friendly! I'm always looking for new friends and gaming buddies, so hit me up if you wanna talk mermaids, TV, games, or anything else!

[P.S. I totally goofed and put this in the wrong place originally and now I'm having trouble deleting it, if someone could help me out that'd be amazing]

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the Mernetwork. Oddly with Mernetwork is that posts can’t be deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    You can report your duplicated post using the ! but the mods aren't very active atm. When they are, they'll delete things that are duplicated.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G973U using MerNetwork mobile app

Hello! I am a gamer myself; what consoles do you like?

I mostly use PS4 but I play a few PC games too! I used to only use Xbox 360 but I havent had one in such a long time so I recently sold all my games (except Saints Row and Dragon Age, those are my babies lol) What games do you play?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilletfan View Post
    Hello! I am a gamer myself; what consoles do you like?

Sent from my SM-G973U using MerNetwork mobile app

I love my PS3; had an Xbox 360; upgraded to a Xbox one. I Love: GTA, Halo, Street fighter, Mortal Kombat, call of duty Black ops