Thread: trinkets box and mermaid knife

trinkets box and mermaid knife

I have a handmade antique wooden box that I've been using for my mermaid jewelry and trinkets. I was recently gifted one that holds sentimental value to me that I would like to use instead, so I thought I'd offer it up on here. I am currently trying to get through my last year of college so I was going to ask $20 + shipping instead of just giving it away.

I also have a decorative knife that is mermaid / ocean themed that I don't ever use or look at much, so if anyone wants it I was looking for $10 +shipping!

Russet

Name:  knife.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  144.9 KB

Name:  box top sm.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  53.4 KB

about 7-8 inches long/wide

Member Pod of Cali mermanxxorion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Russet View Post
    I have a handmade antique wooden box that I've been using for my mermaid jewelry and trinkets. I was recently gifted one that holds sentimental value to me that I would like to use instead, so I thought I'd offer it up on here. I am currently trying to get through my last year of college so I was going to ask $20 + shipping instead of just giving it away.

I also have a decorative knife that is mermaid / ocean themed that I don't ever use or look at much, so if anyone wants it I was looking for $10 +shipping!

Russet

Views: 384
Size:  144.9 KB
    Hot dang

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Can I buy the knife?

Sent from my SM-G950U using MerNetwork mobile app

It's yours if you want it Sirenea!
Views: 285
Size:  23.4 KB