Thread: Vancover mermaid leggings!

Member Undisclosed Pod MermaidSolstice's Avatar

Vancover mermaid leggings!

OMG! Has anyone else seen Courtney's new betta leggings?! They are GORGEOUS!!!! I'm not usually a legging person but these I would wear .every. single. day. (now all I have to do is save my moola and buy a pair)

Anyone else stoked? (Or am I just that weird?)
    "I must be a mermaid...I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living." -Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidSolstice View Post
    OMG! Has anyone else seen Courtney's new betta leggings?! They are GORGEOUS!!!! I'm not usually a legging person but these I would wear .every. single. day. (now all I have to do is save my moola and buy a pair)

Anyone else stoked? (Or am I just that weird?)
    Hey there. Sorry for this late response but where I can get those? Never had leggings before, are these any good for running? I'm asking because I need some good running pants, well, for running and yoga classes. I want to get a pair or two, but it should have pockets for sure. Also could you suggest some good warm hiking socks? Maybe something from this list? Thanks.

I checked out her site the other day and saw those on there! Yeah they are pretty cool looking!
    For those who need a link here it is: https://shopvancouvermermaid.com/

MorningSun - Leggins are awesome they would likely be great for running since they aren't very constrictive and most people wear leggins for yoga. However, most leggins don't have pockets. I only have one pair of leggins with side pockets and one pair that just has back pockets. I'm not sure if I'm aware of any mermaid leggins that have pockets. Also, not sure why you are randomly asking about hiking socks...?
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus