Thread: Serious question here

Serious question here

When making your own tail... Where do you find the fabric that you can get your tail design printed on it n sent to you so all you have to do is cut it out and sew it. Like the ones u see online to buy already made... I don't have that kind of money so I'm gonna make my own.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Are you just referring to fabric with Printed scales or are you referring to tails such as the FinFolk fabric tails or Mertailor that are full tails printing? You may wish to clarify as they are two very different things.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

My bad i mean The full tail printing full thing not just scales so yes like finfolk

https://www.contrado.com/custom-neop...abric-printing

This is the company I was looking at for when I'm able to finally get to making my tail. But this is specifically for neoprene.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Were you able to get the tail printed to your measurements? The way I want to do my tail is the fluke is going to be the biggest part because I did more research and realize that shelf liner was used in the bottom part to make it bigger and more flowy I'm still trying to figure things out but thank you this is very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Ikaros View Post
    Were you able to get the tail printed to your measurements? The way I want to do my tail is the fluke is going to be the biggest part because I did more research and realize that shelf liner was used in the bottom part to make it bigger and more flowy I'm still trying to figure things out but thank you this is very helpful

I haven't done it yet but I did look at the sizes they can print on their website, which is more than enough for the fluke I want to print. (Mertailor's fantasea 3 fin.) I've been too busy with switching jobs and prepping for the hurricane to focus on making a tail though. I'll let you know when I can get to it though.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

I also am interested in the answer to this question, though I would prefer it printed on scuba knit.
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

I'm ALSO INTERESTED IN THIS! I'm looking for someone to print on a scuba knit, one similar to what mertailor and the former swimtails use. I have multiple designs and measurements, but I couldn't find anything for quite a while. I think have one, but its a maybe. I'm pretty use they will let me go to the right size, but it may not work. I've put my measurements and the width of my monofin in, and they have scuba knit, so I am going to try it. I am going to extend the pattern so that I will have plenty of wiggle room, but I honestly think it will work. I will update (with the website link) after I have ordered my fabric!

Sent from my SM-G960U using MerNetwork mobile app