Thread: Something about this....

Something about this....

I don't know why but for some reason when I look at this I get the feeling that it is human. That it has the intelligence of a human and the savagery of a wild animal. Also something about the anatomy just makes me feel like it's connected with humans on some biological level that I can't comprehend. I don't know. When I look at it all I can think is merhuman yet it is nothing like.

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

reminds me of Flotsam and Jetsam from the little mermaid.. but a darker version..
    I loved those two eels @.@

I just had a long convo with mah man about that actually.. that creatures are more intelligent and empathic than we care to attribute them to.
    I just can't believe everything is derping along through existence.. not when I see intelligence in their actions and interactions with each other..

I've seen bugs help each other when one is wounded.
    Dogs run out into traffic to drag a wounded dog out of harms way.
    Lions protect and care for impala...

There is just too much out there that we dont understand.. too much that I can't think things are black and white and cut and dry.
    Humanity can't just be restricted to humans lol

It sort of reminds me of something from Metroid a little.. I suppose in a small way and a bit
    less scary
    Name:  Magmoors.png
Views: 117
Size:  394.9 KB
    Maybe you think it's human looking because it has some form of front "legs" that look like it could
    be somewhat dexterous. I don't really see anything vastly "intelligent". Probably because I've
    seen some monsters look similar and they're usually just supposed to be bloodthirsty/mindless
    rather than cunning.

@Mermaasai - I think what she means is that it appears to be able to plan ahead or conjure plans
    in the sense that she says it's intelligent. I think other animals are a lot smarter than we give them
    credit for too, but in the sense that they can't really comprehend anything besides the present.
    A dog won't think or plan about anything ahead of time, it will usually just respond or do whatever
    it feels at the moment. I guess for example, when dogs pee on the curtains or something bad, they
    don't really do it because they think they're better than you, they do it because they NEVER think
    about the future or what's going to happen. That's why they tell you not to punish your dog for peeing
    in the house unless it just happened or they're not going to associate the punishment with the
    actual action.

I don't know if that makes any sense to you guys, I hope so xD

Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

<3 I love concept art of sea creatures.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG