Thread: New Mer from Indiana

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest scout's Avatar

New Mer from Indiana

Hello there! I’m Scout, also can be called Scoot. I’m from Fort Wayne, Indiana. I’m what I’ve labeled myself as an ‘aspiring’ mermaid. Currently looking at the pros and cons of mermaiding and learning everything about it before I ‘dive in’ I want to be as safe as possible, but I have grown up doing and perfecting my dolphin kick, its always been a dream of mine to be a mermaid! I’m hoping to purchase a lower end tail to start out with, something cheap to dip my fins in the water before I move into a fabric tail. Silicone tails will probably be way out of my price range for quite a while, but thats okay! I’ll squirrel away the money if I want to get serious about it

So questions for you dear reader! Are you from Indiana? What was your first experience as a mermaid? Any tips and resources for an aspiring mermaid?

Senior Member Pod of Texas Kaila Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Kaila Mermaid On Twitter Add Kaila Mermaid on Facebook
    Follow Kaila Mermaid on Tumblr
    Welcome Scout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kaila Mermaid~

Thank you!

Welcome Scout! Though I’ve been obsessed with the mermaid scene for years I’m also new to the community as an actual mermaid. But the bit I’ve done has been worth it!!! Let me know if you have any questions... us Indiana mers need to stick together lol

Hey there! Ahh so excited. Two Mers! I got my first Monofin two weeks ago, the Luna. I absolutely love it, its been really fun to swim in. I’m planning to get my first skin soon, most likely a Finfun just to start out haha, plus I’ve seen they fit the luna pretty well