Thread: Mermaiding places in LA?

Junior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Oshiera's Avatar

Mermaiding places in LA?

Hello!
    I've been looking for good places to swim for a while now in my city, though I can't seem to find many.
    Do any of you mers know good pools, beaches, or any other place where a mermaid could flip her fins?

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    Depends on how far you are willing to drive. The community pool in Simi Valley allows tail swimming during their lane swimming hours. Also, I sometimes go to Harbor cove beach at Ventura harbor. It's behind a breakwater, and this has tiny waves.
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Thanks for the suggestion! Harbor cove beach sound really nice, though it's probably a bit too far for me. Maybe one day if I find the time.

Member Pod of Cali mermanxxorion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Oshiera View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion! Harbor cove beach sound really nice, though it's probably a bit too far for me. Maybe one day if I find the time.
    Maybe Venice beach, Santa Monica, dockweiler beach? Belmont shore pool or call up the public pool near usc

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Hey there Oshiera! Unfortunately I'm not in the city very often so I'm not sure of anything close to you, but I can definitely vouch for Harbor Cove as well. A small group of us are out there nearly every weekend during the summer! If you'd ever be interested in making the drive and swimming with our pod sometime, go ahead and shoot me a message
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

Quote Originally Posted by Ashe View Post
    Hey there Oshiera! Unfortunately I'm not in the city very often so I'm not sure of anything close to you, but I can definitely vouch for Harbor Cove as well. A small group of us are out there nearly every weekend during the summer! If you'd ever be interested in making the drive and swimming with our pod sometime, go ahead and shoot me a message
    That would be awesome! I would love to if I have the time, though like I said it is a bit too far away. I'll be sure to message you when I can!